Six Reasons Why Global Warming May Not Exist
Photo courtesy scottfeldstein.
You can read the full article at the link below, but hereâ€™s a quick run-down of the six reasons why global warming may not exist:
- Temperatures are falling, not rising.
- The planet was hotter 1000 years ago
- The planetâ€™s surface temperature is not at record levels (even though carbon emissions are in the billions of tons annually)
- ice is not disappearing
- Himalayan glacier melt not caused by global warming after all, but by a local effect
- Temperatures continue to fall, even below their 30-year average at times.
Keep up-to-date with the latest at Skeptics Global Warming!
Subscribe to my FREE RSS Feed in your reader today!
Or, subscribe to FREE updates in your email.
Alternatively, you can follow me on Twitter.