The Global Warming Myth: Your Weekly Round-Up for January 23, 2009
Please take a few minutes to welcome back The Daily Bayonet as he resumes his role as the week-in-review publisher extraordinaire. These posts are certainly entertaining and informative and worth your time.
In this weekâ€™s edition, youâ€™ll learn about the following:
- We all know of Goreâ€™s Inconvenient Truth, but have you heard of his inconvenient astronaut?
- Average Canadians are responsible for global warming, according to David Suzuki.
- Why is Antarctica cool? The hole in the ozone let all the heat out.
- The skeptics and deniers outnumber the alarmists and fraudsters. Itâ€™s true.
- Just how green were the Obama supporters who attended the inauguration?
- Greenland melting quickly? Not really.
- I hope you donâ€™t suffer from green fatigue.
- The Gore Effect strikes the coronation.
And lots, lots more. Grab your hot cocoa, gather round the fireplace and click the link below to read the weekly round-up.
Keep up-to-date with the latest at Skeptics Global Warming!
Subscribe to my FREE RSS Feed in your reader today!
Or, subscribe to FREE updates in your email.
Alternatively, you can follow me on Twitter.